Experience:• Over 3500 criminal cases defended.
• Board Certified in Criminal Law since 1983 (22 years).
• Licensed since 1976 (29 years).
• Former Assistant District Attorney.
• Member, National College for DUI Defense (NCDD).
• Member, Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyers.
• American Legal Institute Breath Test Operator (NHTSA standard).
Recognition:• Voted ''SuperLawyer'' by Texas Monthly in 2007 thru 2011 .
SuperLawyers are Texas' top lawyers as chosen by their peers and through the independent research of Law & Politics. The list of Texas Super Lawyers is published annually in the October issue of Texas Monthly.
Publications:• Author, ''Cross Examination of the Technical Supervisor in Breath Test Cases.''
• Author, ''Collateral Consequences of Misdemeanor Pleas in State Court.''
• Author, ''Voir Dire Examination in Driving While Intoxicated Cases.''
Education:• Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist.
• South Texas College of Law, J.D.
• University of Southern Illinois, B.A.